NEEDED: T-Handle for Emerson CF-28 switch

Jack Minor

I know a while back somebody had a bunch of those T-handle switch keys reproduced and I’m hoping somebody might have a spare one they could sell and ship me to help complete and Emerson CF 28 that I’m restoring. I was lucky enough to find someone that had a spare reproduction switch cover and a spare repaired original switch. Thanks in advance!

A266BF56-277D-4AAD-BE90-B88F5A083761.jpeg

Get creative. The reproductions were done by Bill Reynolds. He is deceased. The buyers of his reproduction switches have either made use of them or hang on to the spares as if their life counted on it, Fact Jack.   Now if you offered 5 Bens for the "T" handle, someone might just pop out of the woodwork to lend a helping hand? 🙂

The brass stock to make the "T" isn't rocket science. Your ability/skill set to make a mold for the composite goop to insulate the "T" .....will be the challenge. Good luck.

trojanswitch2.jpg

trojanswitch1.jpg

unnamed (1).png

DDDB190C-64E6-41BE-BBDD-934814BB67FF.jpeg

unnamed (2).png

unnamed (3).png

Black Acetal (delrin) stock can be purchased in round or square stock to sleeve (electrical insulation) the brass "T".  Bill did a beautiful job machining his in near exact likeness.

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time with your replies. Hoping I don’t have to peel off 5 C-notes for what I need 🤑 I may have a lead on one. It has come to my attention that the reproduction T handles that fit the reproduction switches will not work on an original switch and that’s actually what I need a T handle for, is an original switch. It’s possible Darryl Hudson might have some as he reproduced those T handles to fit original switches. I may also have some luck finding one from a fellow collector. 

5 hours ago, Jack Minor said:

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time with your replies. Hoping I don’t have to peel off 5 C-notes for what I need 🤑 I may have a lead on one. It has come to my attention that the reproduction T handles that fit the reproduction switches will not work on an original switch and that’s actually what I need a T handle for, is an original switch. It’s possible Darryl Hudson might have some as he reproduced those T handles to fit original switches. I may also have some luck finding one from a fellow collector. 

If I had one, I would give you a deal at $499.99, and exact shipping cost. 

• 4 weeks later...