Can Anyone I.D. These?

Richard Daugird

Might be worth an honorable Stan Good parking lot rattle can resto........ ??  Long noses got the 3 speed snap switch with them ? could be a deal breaker if they don't.

Thanks for the enhanced photos Jim. I haven't seen the fans in person, he just sent me the photos. If they aren't locked up I'll probably take them. He has an Emerson 8" with ornate base and brass blade, it was his dad's and he wants me to fix it up for him. I wish I could talk him out of THAT one...

I know the Emersons are keepers, not worried about the snap switch, I'd use a wall mount speed control. What about the Hunter? Desirable/quality unit? The motor looks tiny compared to the Emersons. I know squat about ceiling fans.

I should have these sometime after the holidays, luckily they are local and won't need shipping. I'm sure I will have questions.

Would a 32" Hunter be good for a 15' square bedroom? I don't have any antique ceiling funs up and running for reference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Geeze Jim !   When you spill your coke, please clean it up prior to taking evidentiary pics.   That said, all I can say is “WOW !  That’s a LOT of…….”

image.jpeg.50cfb9111ad21d3d28193b16d2779c05.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 12:11 PM, John Landstrom said:

Geeze Jim !   When you spill your coke, please clean it up prior to taking evidentiary pics.

Ain't my fans.
Ain't my pics.

Coke is woke.
And that's a fact jack.