Prayer for Darryl Hudson please

David Kilnapp

Fan Friends:  I'm sure many (if not all) of you have some familiarity with Darryl Hudson (Hudsons Custom Machining). Recently, Darryl suffered a hemorrhage in his left eye while browsing in an antique store with his wife, Phyllis to celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary. I spoke with Darryl when I learned of this on the AFCA FB page. Darryl tells me that he will be sleeping in an upright position for possibly the next six weeks while the blood in his eye dissipates. His opthamologist tells him that he will know more when he can examine the inside of Darryl's eye after the blood dissipates. Hopefully there is no retinal tear which would require surgery. In the meantime, Darryl cannot work, drive or do anything that may increase the pressure in that eye. Darryl tells me that his mother and grandmother both had eye disease (glaucoma and macular degeneration). I guess we are sometimes victims of our genetic heritage.

I'm asking all of you to pray for our friend Darryl and perhaps consider sending him a get well card so he knows that we are thinking of him. Thank you. Darryl's address is:

68 Bluegrass Drive. Aiken, SC  29803 or you can email him at:  Darryl@Hudsonscustommachining.com.

Thank you.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, David Kilnapp said:

Fan Friends:  I'm sure many (if not all) of you have some familiarity with Darryl Hudson (Hudsons Custom Machining). Recently, Darryl suffered a hemorrhage in his left eye while browsing in an antique store with his wife, Phyllis to celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary. I spoke with Darryl when I learned of this on the AFCA FB page. Darryl tells me that he will be sleeping in an upright position for possibly the next six weeks while the blood in his eye dissipates. His opthamologist tells him that he will know more when he can examine the inside of Darryl's eye after the blood dissipates. Hopefully there is no retinal tear which would require surgery. In the meantime, Darryl cannot work, drive or do anything that may increase the pressure in that eye. Darryl tells me that his mother and grandmother both had eye disease (glaucoma and macular degeneration). I guess we are sometimes victims of our genetic heritage.

I'm asking all of you to pray for our friend Darryl and perhaps consider sending him a get well card so he knows that we are thinking of him. Thank you. Darryl's address is:

68 Bluegrass Drive. Aiken, SC  29803 or you can email him at:  Darryl@Hudsonscustommachining.com.

Thank you.

Prayers for Daryl!