Louis Luu

1 minute ago, Scott Braswell said:

Looking forward to seeing the finished product. I appreciate your time and help Mr Luu. 

I'm almost done....just taking some time to fix my wall mount before sending it off to print.  It would seem I made one minor error.  There is only supposed to be one supporting beam on the back end that slits into them middle of the octoganol holder.  That will be an easy fix.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Louis Luu said:

Also, David Cherry sent me this....I love it.

image13.jpeg.4e68b706a6ab002ce8839823e6692e6c.jpeg

Being he sent it to you, I bet he loves it too.  Regarding your other post seeking more images of it, maybe David can dig those up for you as well. I did electrical trade scans ages ago for the real thing, maybe someone can do better than I did. Good luck.

6 minutes ago, Russ Huber said:

Being he sent it to you, I bet he loves it too.  Regarding your other post seeking more images of it, maybe David can dig those up for you as well. I did electrical trade scans ages ago for the real thing, maybe someone can do better than I did. Good luck.

I should be able to figure the rest.  I enjoy the challenge.

Here you go Scott...your beta being printed.  First one usually takes a bit longer....approval and all.  Once I receive it, I will test it out and see if I need to make any adjustments.  After the adjustments, I release it for sale.

image.thumb.png.b8ab0d6fd423193515153052300ed6f4.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you order through me....I can charge you $120 for both the GE Pancake Badge and GE Back Plate shipped.  Ordering through Shapeways is up to you.  I am painfully aware of the cost and try my best to keep the price down whenever possible.  Brass is expensive.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chris Campbell said:

Louis, what is diameter of tge backing plate?

57 mm across.

Edited by Louis Luu

22 minutes ago, Chris Campbell said:

That would be around 6”?

Sorry....57mm or 2.24409 inches.  I have also been inform there are two styles (10 and 8 wire version)...uploading the 8 wire version now.   Sorry....I can't function without my coffee.

Edited by Louis Luu