Seeing if there’s any interest..

David A Cherry

I had a friend of mine, make a custom 6 inch 5 blade for me,

I am just seeing if there’s any interest at $100 a piece ..I know that seems a bit pricey but there’s a lot of work in them. They are perfectly balanced properly coined and highly polished and not made in China.. if  I get enough interest, he is willing to  make a small run..  they are 6 inches in diameter and can have any size hole you want to fit any shaft diameter.. here is one shown on a little 6 inch GE, I would think it would look neat on a polar cub as well..  a few years back I had him make a six wing bull winkle,.. he might make another run of those as well. It all depends on if there’s any interest… 

E44DB741-B02C-437B-9A5D-B26EBA1BF6CA.jpeg

0FFA3023-AA48-421C-ABC0-B33BFCC82B07.jpeg

Edited by David A Cherry
  • Like 2

George originally there was going to be a six wing pizza style but at 6 inches it looks like a jet engine so we knocked it down to five blades.. which is what you see.. anyway sorry no six wing pizza style.. my understanding is there may be another batch of the six wing Bullwinkle’s.. Louis Luu is also wanting one.. the blade is a one piece design but you can cut the wings off and install them on one of the hubs that Louis has 3-D printed and is available.. here is a smaller version that I did for kicks and giggles.  I later replaced it with a five wing. 

6F0FDD0F-D47B-4E27-82D1-9A787DF52923.jpeg

060CF57F-EA07-4B68-93D6-8AE9D229F1A2.jpeg

• Like 1

Dave, I'll wait for a 6" pizza slice blade If that will be made later.   It would need to be a duplicate of the one on the pictured GE fan.  I machined a shaft extension for the vornado motor that accepts the original blade hole dia, so no changes.  Let me know, Randy

17 hours ago, Randy Pierce said:

Dave, I'll wait for a 6" pizza slice blade If that will be made later.   It would need to be a duplicate of the one on the pictured GE fan.  I machined a shaft extension for the vornado motor that accepts the original blade hole dia, so no changes.  Let me know, Randy

Originally we were going to make a 6 swing 6 inch pizza style, but it looked funny like a jet engine. The blades needed to be much narrower or they will overlap. The five look much better… and there will possibly be a six blade Bullwinkle type in the future. Just don’t have it yet when I get some of those, I will post it. Right now I am selling some five wing 6 inch pizza style..

E599E3A3-6630-4AD0-B4C7-3E585A56871C.jpeg

very nice, but the 5 wing style might be even a tiny bit more attractive??  Just an opinion...   Never have seen or knew of that micro miniature fan.  5 wings on that?

I'll need your pmt info,  I saw where you had posted it, but I don't see it anywhere now, sorry