Benjamin Attachment Plug

Steven P Dempsey

This type G Polar Cub - - the one wire was  broken inside the plug - how does it come apart?

Does not unscrew like some others I have had (like this North Wind).

Benjamin Plug Type G.jpg

Polar Cub Type G with Benjamin Plug.jpg

Type 44-D Northwind Benjamin Plug.jpg

Type 44-D Northwind.jpg

I have one that's on my 19666 you actually had to on-solder to get it apart. Basically when new you put the wires in there proper place, Solder it up and it wasn't meant to come apart after that.

1 hour ago, Don Tener said:

I have not figured out how to edit a post yet. Anyway the brand of the one I have is Mueller

Go to your post, click on the three dots in the top right corner, choose “edit” from the drop down menu.

Edit and hit save.  

Edited by John Landstrom

19 hours ago, John Landstrom said:

Go to your post, click on the three dots in the top right corner, choose “edit” from the drop down menu.

Edit and hit save.  

When I do that the only option it gives me is "Share"

Are you signed in Don? You can only edit your own posts, but the system needs to know it's you.

If you are, then I do not know why.

Edited by Michael Rathberger
Continuation

11 minutes ago, Michael Rathberger said:

Are you signed in Don? You can only edit your own posts, but the system needs to know it's you.

Yes I am signed in. It just doesn't give me that option. I have also had problems searching certain topics. I try to search "GE BMY" and get zero results?

4 hours ago, Don Tener said:

Yes I am signed in. It just doesn't give me that option. I have also had problems searching certain topics. I try to search "GE BMY" and get zero results?

I’m signed in as usual and just clicked on the 3-dots on someone’s reply to this post.  On options were “report” and “share”.  

Just saved and went to both my replies to this and I clicked on the dots.   I got the full list which includes “edit”.   

I’d contact one of the administrators.   They’re a link to “Staff” towards the top of most pages.   

Edited by John Landstrom

9 hours ago, Steven P Dempsey said:

Is there a screw under that solder blob?

No there is no screw. After you remove the old solder and pull out the old wires you just unscrew the whole brass piece that screws into the socket.