Member info...

George Durbin

We need to get the directory on the forum for members only if we are not going to mail out directory booklets every year... This would be VERY helpful to members and those of us selling tickets and other general business... Can we make this happen any time soon?

Geo... 

If done, I'd prefer it should be the old forum way, just name and email address if given. No need for name address and phone numbers. If you do a deal that can be exchanged then. Otherwise, an opt out button...

1 hour ago, Michael Rathberger said:

If done, I'd prefer it should be the old forum way, just name and email address if given. No need for name address and phone numbers. If you do a deal that can be exchanged then. Otherwise, an opt out button...

Currently all that info is in the members directory... If it's members only as it is in the members only part of the forum, that would be the same as in the booklet.  I like the booklet myself but we as a club are trying to cut down on expenses...

When I was new ... I looked to the directory (printed or as an excel spreadsheet -- honestly didn't matter) when searching for somebody's legit. contact info. Way too many bogus emails bounce around cyber space to strictly rely on initiating with those, I thought. There's also the matter that some may use multiple email accounts or supply their junk email account when registering. 

The best way to reach out is the p.m. feature on the site. Simple. Quick. Effective.

But that's just me. 

Printed copy would be my preference. More privacy and less chance of your info being hacked. 

An idea, if it’s cost prohibitive to print them for the masses, then how about if a member wants a printed copy, the cost of their membership is $5 more per year.  Or whatever the actual printing cost is? 

Id be willing to upsize my membership to have a fresh printed copy. I’d be ok with a simple multi page list off of a printer. Doesn’t need to be a fancy book from a printing company.