Identification Help Needed

Jamie Horner

Anyone venture a guess as to the brand/manufacturer on this? I can't find any label or markings anywhere. I'm guessing a Zero or an Eskimo because of the thin blades, and the round spot where I assume the badge used to be, but I have no idea. The paint looks original if that helps.MysteryFan.thumb.png.7634c7ee68de031221dea2dfec7686ef.png

I was wondering that as well, but the chrome handle was throwing me off. All the Atlas Aires I have seen have had wider black handles.

That doesn’t look like an Atlas Aire. Their box fans typically were in a hammer green paint except for their mid later 50s window fans. I think I’ve seen something similar to that but under the Emerson name.

Here is my little PB-10 model.

D41E4874-D98F-49C2-AB2C-87B970AAE5DE.thumb.jpeg.bb798e4b98084255a2dd0e23d718e8d6.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I AM AGREEING WITH JUAN ON THIS ONE, THAT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING MAYBE FROM THE ARVIN FAMILY OR A REBADGE. AS TO ATLAS AIRE I DONT THINK SO AND BERSTED ALWAYS USED THE SIMILAR NON OVERLAPPING BLADES IN 8 10 12 SIZES. HMMMMMM I SWEAR I HAVE SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT AS A HEATER FAN BEFORE..MAYBE A REBADGE KENMORE ? 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everybody!
Whatever it is, it runs way too fast. 😂  It probably won't get much use around my place.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 8:21 AM, Kyle Shelstad said:

The back of the fan reminds me of those round 50's Lasko's

I vote lasko. The back looks very similar to the laskos that Kyle is referring to. I found another one on ebay but it too did not have a brand on it.

s-1l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l12600.jpg

s-l16020.jpg

s-l16050.jpg

s-l16080.jpg

s-l16400.jpg

I AM NOT SURE ...LASKO HAD A SIMILAR STYLE OF MOTOR MOUNTING ON THEIR 8" WINDOWLATOR WINDOW FANS OR THE LITTLE FLOOR FAN. THIS STYLE OF BLADE AND HOUSING THOUGH LOOKS MORE ARVIN-ISH AND THEY MARKETED HEATERS. I DONT REMEMBER LASKO HEATERS , **BUT** REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE COMPANY WAS "LASKO METAL PRODUCTS" . SO MAYBE THEY STAMPED OUT HOUSINGS FOR ANOTHER COMPANY ...THE BLADE ON THE HEATER IS DEFINITELY NOT THE LASKO 8" 

• 1 month later...