CFM 1 - Chicagoland Fan Meet

Patrick Ray

We are hosting the first annual Chicagoland Fan Meet (CFM) here at our home Saturday, June 22 (early arrivals welcome June 21)! Please RSVP here or by reaching out to me. Hoping for great weather, great fans, and great friends! See the attached flyer which will also be in the April magazine issue. See you there!

CFM Flyer.pdf

1450517122_CFMFlyer.thumb.jpg.3f1bbe9f77222bc1fd66b8ebd9ec8983.jpg

Edited by Patrick Ray
  • Like 4

I can't think of a better way to energize yourself to attend the grand opening of a new tradition in a great location, than filling your belly full of a home cooked southern garden feast the Saturday before with a couple of days to process all that energy.  That would be at the Ozark Regional "Pig Pickin' " Fan Meet which will occur, civilization permitting, June 13-15 in Harrison, Arkansas.  No flier on this one yet but I'll get on it.  Thanks Patrick for opening up your place to start a new tradition in a great area of the country to find great fans.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Geoff Dunaway said:

I can't think of a better way to energize yourself to attend the grand opening of a new tradition in a great location, than filling your belly full of a home cooked southern garden feast the Saturday before with a couple of days to process all that energy.  That would be at the Ozark Regional "Pig Pickin' " Fan Meet which will occur, civilization permitting, June 13-15 in Harrison, Arkansas.  No flier on this one yet but I'll get on it.  Thanks Patrick for opening up your place to start a new tradition in a great area of the country to find great fans.

What a great way to start off the summer with a pair of great meets! Nothing like back to back great times, great food, and great friends! We are looking forward to this new tradition of gathering everyone together here in Chicagoland and hopefully drive some new members in the area to stop by and check us out!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Geoff Dunaway said:

Can't  wait doc! But you do know you are messing with our tradition of listening to the Indy 500 on the way home! When you had it on Labor day weekend! Then when I got home I could watch the Coka-Cola 600!!

So so sorry to rock the boat Rocky 😥 but if it's any consolation, you could come down over the Memorial Day weekend anyways, We'll put U up, feed you and U can help get ready for the meet and still listen to the Indy 500 on the way home.😁

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2024 at 8:36 AM, Geoff Dunaway said:

..."Pig Pickin'"...  ...which will occur, civilization permitting...

Trepidation?

Duh, I had to look that one up in the Webster's.   No, leaning more a bit toward satire. Not intending to hijack Patrick's post, Chicagoland Fan Meet sounds like an outstanding tradition to launch this coming June 21 & 22. Be there or be square.  I hope to attend.                 happy fan collector.

6 hours ago, Geoff Dunaway said:

...Chicagoland Fan Meet...  ...Be there or be square.

Patrick, would a squircle
           like me be welcomed?

1 minute ago, Jim Kovar said:

Patrick, would a squircle
           like me be welcomed?

I accept all geometric and polygonal forms.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Patrick Ray said:

I accept all geometric and polygonal forms.

Yippee!

ezgif-4-a8afd12348.gif.1e3ea254344d83fdc57f392c42176f77.gif

On 1/23/2024 at 2:58 PM, Patrick Ray said:

Can we count you in Jim?

It's a "penciled in"
go,...    so far!

• Like 1