Banvil Energy Star Line

Pierce Fellinger

Hi, my name is Pierce. I am looking for an industrial ceiling fan made by Banvil 2000. It's called the Banvil Energy Star Line. The model number is ES56. This is my favourite Industrial ceiling fan made by Banvil I contacted them a while ago asking them if they have any in stock and they said that they discontinued it. There are 2 stores in my city that have this fan installed. I was wondering if anyone has one or if anyones knows someone that has one or if someone knows how to help me get one? 

Here are the specifications for it : http://banvil2000.com/images/pdf/catalogs/Specs/ES56_specs.pdf

Let me know if anyone knows how to get one or if anyone has one that they would be interested in selling.

Thank you!

The 2 stores in my city that have this fan are Superstore and Canadian Tire. If anyone has this fan or knows someone who has this fan and wants to sell it please reply to this. I really want this fan and I would appreciate it if you guys could help me!

6E482A20-9CF7-425B-A20D-43B9E9526324.jpeg

• 1 year later...

That looks like the same type of fan that the church I go to now and the one I went to when I was growing up have in their sanctuaries, that's actually a really old industrial ceiling fan design that dates back to the 1970s or earlier; they are usually controlled with a solid state fan controller mounted on the wall, they can go from really slow (like a decoriously slow speed) to really fast (blow your hat off fast) speed. 

It may be pretty hard to come by an exact model or year, I have seen these from time to time on Ebay but ceiling fans are nit usually things people think of keeping or reselling unless it is fairly unusual or obviously old.  I would recommend doing a weekly search through Ebay listings.