FASCO Heat Cycler CFs

Tom Dreesen

Those are some interesting looking ceiling fans, are they actually heaters as well or are they just ceiling fans? 

16 hours ago, Brian Hicks said:

I'd like them.  Thanks for saving them.   Did they come from Cause For Paws? 

Nope, an estate sale.  Mark Wire has already claimed them.

20 hours ago, Levi Mevis said:

Those are some interesting looking ceiling fans, are they actually heaters as well or are they just ceiling fans? 

No heat, just "cyclers".  I assume a marketing angle.

All good.  Glad to see you getting into fans around here. It's been dry as hell for a few years now, nothing ever comes up. Everything is in collector hands. 

Did you go to this one?  www.estatesales.net/NC/Raleigh/27606/3047901  There was some good stuff there but I had an inside scoop so got a few pieces I wanted prior to the sale.  Dude was a collector of everything. 

We paved a school in downtown Raleigh that had about 40 of these installed. I inquired and they were indeed coming down, however, they were 277 volt, which isn't a big deal, but the contractor wanted $200 per fan. No idear what happened to them. Probably a Toyota by now.    

I got out of the city in May (I had covid and haven't been the same since) and I am not sure if I am going to return.  I can't deal with Raleigh traffic anymore. 

Raleigh traffic is still better than pre-covid.  I missed that sale, but not really anything I want.  We do need to meet up at some point.