Souped up Northwind ...

David A Cherry

OK it’s not original but isn’t that the fun part.. anyway this is my souped up north wind with brass blades and some filigree pinstriping.. another one of my mistakes, I have been trying to downsize some lately and now have to run it by the wife first.. Seems I sold something that I shouldn’t have.. Now the response I got from this little guy was absolutely not, put that back!..  Evidently I’m only allowed to sell the big ugly ones.. Problem is... I don’t have any ugly ones left..

D7231244-6354-4371-AEF8-E100543665CE.jpeg

F50939E6-67A3-41BE-B335-16823D8E662C.jpeg

Edited by David A Cherry
  • Like 8

I love it. My wife always will say sell if you want to. My problem is I hate to sell any of them except duplets.

Edited by Stephen Chew
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, David A Cherry said:

OK it’s not original but isn’t that the fun part.. anyway this is my souped up north wind with brass blades and some filigree pinstriping.. another one of my mistakes, I have been trying to downsize some lately and now have to run it by the wife first.. Seems I sold something that I shouldn’t have.. Now the response I got from this little guy was absolutely not, put that back!..  Evidently I’m only allowed to sell the big ugly ones.. Problem is... I don’t have any ugly ones left..

D7231244-6354-4371-AEF8-E100543665CE.jpeg

F50939E6-67A3-41BE-B335-16823D8E662C.jpeg

Very nice!

3 hours ago, David Kilnapp said:

Superb craftsmanship Dave! I aspire to your level of skill though I fear I will never get close to it!

8 hours ago, Stephen Chew said:

I love it. My wife always will say sell if you want to. My problem is I hate to sell any of them except duplets.

another problem I have is that I don’t want all my fans together on a shelf. They are all dispersed throughout the house looking proper is if that’s where you would put a fan if you were going to put a fan to use it.. so you can imagine I have completely run out of room.. still can’t bring myself to sticking them on the shelf.. I guess I could build a room addition..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would sell it if I could.. I do have a Peerless that’s just as good looking.. hoping someone will make me an offer..

IMG_1810.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, David A Cherry said:

Sure thing what an idiot for not thinking of it send me your address

😄😁😆