16”Emerson-The Beast! ☠️

Paul Carmody

So my daughter said she didn’t want that little Jubilee fan with a pleasant breeze.She wants a big fan that puts out hurricane force winds.Be careful what you wish for!She seen it running and said,,,IS IT SAFE! My reply,,DON’T STICK YOUR FINGERS IN IT,or your hair!!

Im going to ruffle some feathers on this one from the leave it original group .Im going to paint it as pink as Miss Piggy’s posterior.Thats what the daughter wants ,she will get.Im going to bling it so shades will be required to look upon it.That and I have four or five of them.I’m not about to paint one of my Westinghouse’s pink.🤬

So here’s the candidate.It was someone’s project that they Jimmy rigged the wiring I suppose to see if it would run.The blade was so out of clock you could see it at a glance.I guess they gave up at that point so I’m picking up the pieces so to speak.I hope they are all there.I do have extras like the blade on it.I have the wings back in alignment ,now I can balance it.I get to try out my Jerry Bravi balance rod.

This thing is scary without the cage!!

IMG_2649.jpeg

IMG_2650.jpeg

Edited by Paul Carmody
  • Like 3

• Paul Carmody changed the title to 16”Emerson-The Beast! ☠️

That 73 series is a good fan, the improved Parker is much better than the earlier style. I have made custom fans for both of my kids & they loved them.

• Like 1

Didn’t Piper use those in their early attempts at electric powered cubs ?

I believe their downfall was putting all the batteries in the rear of the plane.   

IMG_1068.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Paul that is sure enough a Beast ! Look Good.

• Like 1