Pancake Coil Holder CAD

Louis Luu

I figure shipping should be no more than 5/piece.  I will tack on 10 for my service.  Please post interest here.  I would rather do one bulk order and pass on the savings.  Shipping cost is fixed on my end....no matter how many I order.

$30/piece shipped within the US....combine shipping.

image.png.c4ad725d2d62f7d6ebd0f38775db3eb8.png

Edited by Louis Luu

• 1 month later...

Louis

No worries sir. I appreciate you doing this. 

Thanks 

Scott

Edited by Scott Braswell
  • Like 1

Louis, are you selling those as a pair or is that price for one? The coil uses two to hold it in the base. Note also that the holders are for 1905 and later cakes with the cardboard covers. Prior models use straps.

1 hour ago, Kim Frank said:

Louis, are you selling those as a pair or is that price for one? The coil uses two to hold it in the base. Note also that the holders are for 1905 and later cakes with the cardboard covers. Prior models use straps.

I only saw one in my pancake.  Did not realize they used two?  What would be the purpose of using two?  I've already ordered 10 total for a set of five....will order more if needed....I will keep the price as low as possible as promised for those who have already ordered.

Do you have the "strap" I can borrow for drawing?

On 11/1/2023 at 8:24 PM, Louis Luu said:

Order placed (10 total).  It should be here within a week or so.

Hello Louis, 

PM me with total price and preferred method of payment. Thanks, Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

Price drop....$20/piece + $5 for shipping (combine shipping of course).  It don't feel right with the price of most things going up.  This is a hobby after all.  I will be contacting those who order this weekend.

Edited by Louis Luu

Louis

Thats great, much appreciated. Just let me know next week when you are ready to ship out. I can send you payment now or whenever you want. 

Thanks

Scott

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Scott Braswell said:

Louis

Thats great, much appreciated. Just let me know next week when you are ready to ship out. I can send you payment now or whenever you want. 

Thanks

Scott

It will go out this weekend....I have a whole week to myself.

• Like 1