9" SEMCO (Star Fan) Brushed Universal Motor - White Armature To The Rescue

Russ Huber

$107 for Hamilton Bosworth

Eurton quoted minimum 225

Pretty fast turn around for Wisconsin residents and apparently 1 dollar less for Waukesha WI20220513_155714.thumb.jpg.fce899c0a16a761244049f5000275223.jpg20220513_155738.thumb.jpg.d4568156204733b36d92d28dbd81ed80.jpg

4 hours ago, Jim Roadt said:

Eurton quoted minimum $225

I brought White Armature to this organization years ago thanks to a tip from a local electric motor shop whose CEO I befriended.  The CEO told me his shop farms out all their small direct current and universal motor projects brought to their business (armature or field) to White Armature. Not only have they proven to be a quality business for armature rebuilds and field rewinds to this organization, but they also charge half or less the money members have paid to organizations such as Eurton for the same. If you are loyal to Eurton, more power to you.

Please when doing business with White Armature keep in mind, they Cator to doing business with other businesses like the motor shop that gave me the tip. If you contact them for an armature rebuild, or field rewind, be prepared that they "MAY" ask you the name of your BUSINESS. You're on your own when you call them for service, please don't say you're with the AFCA and name members that have used their service. If they do accept your project and ask you to send it in for an estimate, it would be wise to be prompt with your payment so you're in like Flynn to do business with them once again.  🙂  I have yet to be disappointed with their quality reasonably priced work. They rewound a Westinghouse all brass stator for me years ago and it ran less than luke warm to the touch.

• Like 1

I’m happy to see that White is still so reasonably priced. They did a great job on my Fidelity armature and they’re very nice folks.