This was the factory ran by Herman Hueglin when he was finally running his own company, Airmaster Corporation, 4317 Ravenswood Avenue, Chicago, Illinois: 

Airmaster Factory A.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   It's now the home of Continental Assembly Co.: 

Airmaster Factory B.jpg

Edited by Mike Kearns

Somewhere between 1972 and 2013, Oppell, Inc. sells Airmaster to Airmaster Fan Co, which is in turn owned by MAICO, a German investment firm owning many companies for ventilation products and more.

Edited by Mike Kearns

2013 to 2020 - Airmaster Fan Company 9229 S. Meridian Rd., Clarklake, MI 49234

Airmaster 2013.jpg                                                                                                                                                            "Airmaster Fan’s history originates in 1886 as the first electrical fan was patented by the Diehl Fan Company. Over the next century, Airmaster Fan acquired the Chelsea, Brundage and Power Line Fan companies and marketed each brand separately. To streamline operations, sales and marketing of circulation/ventilation products were consolidated in 2002 to one name, Airmaster Fan Company.   

In 2013, Airmaster Fan was purchased by another family business from Germany, the Maico group. The Maico group is a globally recognized leader in ventilation products and are known for their product quality, reliability and reputation.  Maico also brings additional new market opportunity, fan innovation and product expertise to Airmaster Fan.  Airmaster Fan is proud to be a part of the Maico group and we look forward to future growth.

Today, Airmaster Fan manufactures, designs and warehouses product in Clarklake, Michigan. We also maintain stocking warehouses across the United States keeping people, processes and plants cool. Airmaster Fan exports throughout the world and offers the largest line of air moving equipment in North America. Our goal is to be the preferred supplier of complete air circulation, ventilation and heating solutions in North America ;as well as, other global markets. At Airmaster Fan we value our relationships and work continuously to provide you with the highest quality circulation/ventilation fans in the industry." 

Edited by Mike Kearns

I could use some help here, guys. This is a definite Diehl product, but I can't turn up more information than this circulator. I have found multiple example images, but no official Diehl information regarding it. The Diehl list number is Cat. No. 53216DM, and is likely near the end of the cast aluminum, multi-pieced blades. Please don't post the information, PM it to me, I'll place the information where it should go and delete this post and replace it with something else: 

Help 1.jpg                      Help 2.jpg

Edited by Mike Kearns

Overall, I think I got a good start, although I am waiting for advertising, catalog and model images and information from several collectors to fill in the gaps. I'll be adding more over time as new quality images become available. If there is any relevant information you could share, I'd be very thankful for it, include it in the proper area of the timeline and gladly give you full credit for it. I would prefer ideally clean, in-focus images of original literature and un-modified circulators. Some of my images used will likely be replaced when I find better quality samples. I check my PM daily, please send me what you have, particularly 1953 to the end of production Diehl Manufacturing circulators. You guys have been great being patient while I got this together, thanks to you all, I hope you will enjoy.   Very best, Mike

Edited by Mike Kearns

From Andrew Block: Edward Clark was the brains behind the Singer operation. Isaac Singer was apparently a brilliant inventor but a complete wackjob behind the scenes. Married multiple times and fathered many children. Clark hit upon financing and trade-ins, which allowed the Singer sewing machine to find its way into many homes across the US.

Clark was also a real estate developer, known primarily for developing the Dakota on the upper West side of Manhattan in 1884. The Dakota was the first "luxury" building in New York, built specially to woo people who would otherwise live in private homes into multi unit dwellings. The apartments ranged from 4 to 20 rooms and were detailed with coal burning fireplaces and inlaid floors. Clark built himself a large apartment on the 7th floor, including a living room that was 49'x24'. Clark put his own apartment on the upper floors to try to popularize upper floor living, as elevators were primitive at the time. Dakota elevators were water powered when it was originally built. Clark died before the building was completed and left it to his 12 year old grandson. 

The Dakota would later gain notoriety by being featured as the Bramford in "Rosemary's Baby", and later, as the site of John Lennons assassination. I lived there in the early 2000's in what was once the servants quarters on the upper floors. It was an amazing building to explore; the interior is virtually unchanged in the public spaces from when the building was built.

Airmaster Dakota.jpg