Steve Rockwell Needed Please (Shedd Electric)

Russ Huber

What can you PLEASE dig up on Charles C. Waite in connection with Shedd Electric as far as directory INFO. and credentials. Waite is a witness on Harry Shedd's vane oscillator patent mesne to Westinghouse. You pinned down Shedd as an electrician prior to Shedd Electric on the map with Shedd financing the Thomas Romer Weyant vane patent and 02 fan motor/vane patent, and forward. 

I am wondering if Waite actually designed the Westinghouse vane patent, and Shedd holding the chair (CEO) took the credit?

1499073545906923506-00930622 (storage.googleapis.com)

1499075837623314851-01026062 (storage.googleapis.com)

Steve sent me a novel of stuff on the message service next day. It will take me about a month to process it all.  How does he do it? It appears Waite and Shedd were both roughly same age electricians. Steve sent a 94-directory listing with Shedd as an electrician. 

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the room when Shedd partnered up with Weyant (Shedd vane patent holder). Weyant designed Shedd's vane no doubt. Now, did Shedd design the 02-introduction fan motor with Weyant's patented vane??

Just what did Waite contribute to the Shedd oscillation with the new vane introduced 1909/Shedd gear driven oscillator before the Shedd bankruptcy in 14?

The world may never know.

1.png

2.png

3.png

image.thumb.png.1dba8d4cf6b51f0097abdd6780b79f43.png

image2.png

It is possible Harry Shedd may have never engineered a wind driven oscillator. He was however successful financing and making money marketing a wind driven fan motor oscillator.