Amazing Fan Collection For Sale

Chad Baker _

Chad Baker _

"Southwestern Collection"

Antique Fan Supply Co. (antiquefanparts.com) is pleased to offer an amazing 90 plus piece fan collection I'm calling the "Southwestern Collection".  We are working on Inventorying, Testing, Photographing and Listing this amazing collection a release date will be announced very soon.  The "Doors" to this collection will open at a TBD time and all 90 plus pieces will be individually listed and priced for immediate purchase and checkout.  I have created a "Collection" category and within that category will be the first offering of an entire collection individually priced for immediate sale.  I have acquired several collections this year but due to the quality of the pieces within this collection decided to release it all at once.  For those interested in acquiring pieces from this collection and will be attending the museum meet, I'm offering free delivery to Zionsville.   The images included are a sampling of the quality of the fans included in this collection.     

1660683320862.png

20220830_140444.jpg

20220830_141532.jpg

20220830_140743.jpg

20220830_141225.jpg

Edited by Chad Baker

25 minutes ago, Lane Shirey said:

Nice pics, but I guess then we no longer need to show prices here? Rule change from the board?  Just checking. 

The prices are on Chads site, there's no need for your post.

In the initial post it says they are cataloging etc. And it will be posted at a TBD time which I assume is  To be determined. 

• Like 1

Chad Baker _

Since I'm new to this club and forum, I was unsure where to make buyers of antique electric fans aware of a collection that is coming up for sale.  Can the moderators please tell me where this should be posted? Maybe on the Forum?  But if it was an ebay auction it fits within the rules of a "determined asking price"?  

I WILL BE offering a 90 piece fan collection For Sale in the coming days at Antiquefanparts.com.  The collection titled Southwestern Collection is not "open", yet (therefore cannot be seen)  We're working to get this available ASAP but a few variables stand in the way at the moment to give an exact date.  

I'll await the moderators to direct me on updates for the collections release if in fact information such as this can be shared on this site.  

Chad Baker _

Upon doing some further investigation on this site of postings relating to fan collections which have been offered for sale, I have changed the wording and story about this collection to fit the rules:

My Father was an early member of the AFCA and fan collector. I'm currently in possession of his amazing collection and am forced to sell it.  Our mother is in an assisted living facility and needs all the funds we can raise from the sale of my father's collection.  We are using antiquefanparts.com to assist us in the liquidation of my fathers collection.  The collection will be posted soon at antiquefanparts.com and ALL fans priced at that time.  Antiquefanparts.com will be posting the time and date very soon for those interested to get an early opportunity to own one or several of my fathers amazing fans.  

Neither the Father or Mother mentioned above are my actual parents but merely playing a role to fit the narrative needed for a posting of this type. 

Thanks

Thanks Chad can’t wait to see the fans on your website. I remember 2 years ago my mom bought me an Emerson 29668 from your website for Christmas its my favorite fan out of my collection.

Edited by Quentin Malzahn
  • Like 1

Chad you could post this in the general also (I think), since your still putting together the package. Most people understand it takes a bit of time to create a group sale of 90 fans, hell just 1 fan takes time. good luck with your sales.  An active link to the collection will be appreciated when appropriate.

• Like 1