Emerson fans...manufacture dates?

Mark Goodrich

Hi, everyone, as soon as I sent Stan all my files on Emerson history I suddenly needed to know the manufacture date of three of my fans:

77648-AN

77646-SI

And a Silver swan.

Will greatly appreciate info.

Thanks,

Mark

Lawrence, thanks for the reply, I remember that now from when I was active in the club, many years ago, but have never known for sure whether it's accurate.  I sent Stan a packet of all sorts of historical data I accumulated years ago, including a long list of Emerson fan manufacture dates...and immediately needed the info, of course. I know Stan's got his hands full with that battleship and other things....

Cheers.

Hi, Steve, and thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the fans I referenced are much later, and are not on your list  If Lawrence is right (I have no reason to doubt him) the 77648 translates to a 1948 manufacture year.

The smaller one has no traditional tag; I'm betting it's from the 50s. I bought it off ebay a few years ago, it literally looked like NOS, but the seller didn't know how to properly pack it and the bullet arrived bent. Still, it works perfectly and set back on a shelf no one has ever noticed the dent.