Fan Collection For Sale

Chad Baker _

Starting Sunday evening 09/04/22 at 8:00 p.m. est, the doors will open to an opportunity to acquire some amazing fans from a large private collection.  This collection is called "Southwestern Collection" and on Sunday night at 8:00 est this Category will appear on the Antique Fan Supply Co. homepage as seen in the photo below.  If you have an account, I would encourage you to login, if link doesn't appear and it is prior to 8:00 p.m. est keep refreshing your page for early entry.  All fans will be priced and available for immediate purchase.  

Antique Fan Supply Co. is pleased to offer this amazing 90 plus piece fan collection!  Examples contained in this collection range from as found original to very rare and expertly restored.  We are offering these items as procured by the collector.  Each example has been tested and condition inspected, those details are noted in the descriptions.  Fans will be appropriately disassembled for shipment to prevent damage and professionally packaged using new materials and new double wall 250lb cardboard boxes. 

For customers attending the Museum Meet in Zionsville In. Sept. 15th-17th, I'm offering FREE Delivery.  Please Note!!  At time of checkout, you WILL be charged for shipping to complete the checkout process.  Once your fan is picked up at the meet, I will refund your shipping fees.   

Southwestern Collection Screenshot.jpg

1662131344106.png

1648771588391.png

Edited by Chad Baker

On 9/2/2022 at 3:26 PM, Michael Rathberger said:

Crap, I'm old and in bed by 7:00

If your that old, you really shouldn't be handling valuable cast iron pieces.