Tristan's Tesla question

David Kilnapp

Hello friends. Tristan Crider recently posted his restored Tesla on the wanted to sell part of the forum. He did a first class job (IMHO) of restoring it. The tag is a reproduction tag that he obtained from Chad Baker. The tag is stamped with what Tristan believes is the correct style number, which is 3854. Tristan believes it to be a 133 cycle fan which may account for why whines at high speed and 60 cycles. See information from Russ Huber (bless his heart) below:

778165318_Tesla1.jpg.784290ff7da5b2f23f74b5964077f9f6.jpg2014723877_Tesla2.jpg.582152fdbca8d4386e780f9b4a65de71.jpg

So here's my question. How can we confirm that his fan is indeed a 133 cycle fan since Tristan is lacking the original motor tag?

Did only the 133 cycle fans have the screwless backs?  I have a 3583  50 volts 133 cycles fan and it has the screwless (smooth) back,   I've never seen a 60 cycle with the smooth back myself.  All that I've seen are 133 cycle fans.