5th Annual Meet at the Museum is a wrap

Kim Frank

I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to all of this year's attendees of the Museum Meet. The tent went up on Wednesday and two early arrivals, Shawn Sharpe and Sean Campbell, helped with setting up the tables and chairs. Thursday got off running, with collectors coming in all day. Coffee and doughnuts were on hand each morning and We fired up the grill and served dogs and brats for Thurs. lunch. The last person left around 9 in the evening and we had security stay in the tent overnight. Friday was a huge day, with all of the tables filling up with fans. We served burgers for lunch. People mingled all around the tables, shop, and museum until late in the evening. Saturday started early and went strong until around noon. People slowly started packing up and getting ready to head home, having sated their fan fix for the time being. The last fan nuts departed around 3:00pm. A bittersweet moment for on one hand I was happy that it was over, but on the other hand I was sad that it was over. Those three days went by in a flash. Well, mark your calendars for next year and we'll start planning for the 6th Annual Meet @ the Museum. 

• Like 3

Jim came in from Houston Texas, Jim Kovar from Lincoln Nebraska, Bill Fanum from Hastings Minnesota. Chad came from Hickory NC and Carlton from Clyde, NC. Scott Jeffrey came from around Detroit. Shawn Sharpe came in from Virginia and Jeff Whitfield from Athens, Ga. Jim Roadt from Wisconsin and Steve and Dawn Sherwood from Belton, Mo. There were a lot of out of state collectors who attended along with a lot of our Hoosiers. It was a fun time and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Hopefully Jeff took lots of pictures and will post them later.

• Like 1

Sean, always good to see you and David, it was nice meeting you. Plan on spending a bit more time next year....Next years date will be Sept 14th, 15th, and 16th. Mark your calendars.

Great weather, great people with SUPER fans on display and for sale. It’s the perfect venue. Kim and Eddie did a fantabulous job. Not a single complaint from anyone. Big shout out to Eddie for helping me with two projects that have had me stumped for some time. Thanks and looking forward to next year already. I’ve saved the dates. Unfortunately Chris Smith missed the best one yet. It’s not like it was his birthday and he was in Chicago getting Casablanca signs for FREE. Happy birthday brother!

FA471DE0-D78D-4B09-A2DB-7F0C312DC166.jpeg