Anyone Have Recent Badge/Tag Reproduction From Donald Coleman?

Russ Huber

39 minutes ago, Rob Duffy said:

I've tried contacting him myself in regards to another GE football tag since I have lost first when moving. Haven't gotten a response.

How long ago? 

6 hours ago, Russ Huber said:

How long ago? 

March 17th and May 7th.

As of this post, it shows he was active on FB messenger 56 minutes ago.

Hope he's okay and all is well.

Edited by Rob Duffy

2 hours ago, Rob Duffy said:

March 17th and May 7th.

As of this post, it shows he was active on FB messenger 56 minutes ago.

Hope he's okay and all is well.

I sent him an email a few days ago for another member, and I messaged him on Facebook earlier today. I have had no response as of yet. Not to say one may come sometime down the road.  Maybe he has bigger fish to fry? I have nothing but gratitude toward him, he did some great work for me, and very reasonable. He was a huge asset to us all. 

• Like 1

I just heard from Donald on text. It is in regard to doing the Simplex tags for the vane tables. He works a full time job and does the tags on the side I believe. I always let him know what my time frame is prior to ordering and I am never in a hurry. The Work is always the best....

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kim Frank said:

I just heard from Donald on text. It is in regard to doing the Simplex tags for the vane tables. He works a full time job and does the tags on the side I believe. I always let him know what my time frame is prior to ordering and I am never in a hurry. The Work is always the best....

I pursued Donald recently to help out an AFCA member who was seeking a badge from me. I just got a message from Donald early morning today. He is still doing badge/tag work. He stated doing full time shift work and overtime. Knowing Donald as I know him in the past doing badges and tags for me, you have to accept he has irons in the fire so to speak.  If he does not respond to you, do not take it personally. I have waited for weeks/months for tag/badge jobs he committed to do and had received payment for.  He always comes through if he commits to a job. Just when you think he fell off the face of the earth, does not respond to emails, all of the sudden one day you go to the post office and there it is in your box. 

Edited by Russ Huber
  • Like 2

Donald's tags and badges I have been fortunate to have done by him have always been top notch quality. My less than a handful 12" 6 wing Signal was missing its badge. Thanks to Geoff Dunaway being kind enough to send me pictures of his 12" 6 wing Signal tag, Donald was able to reproduce a tag for me with all the correct stampings using a template he already had. The only difference from Geoff's tag was I reduced the serial # a few digits to make mine slightly older than Geoff's. 🙂   I hope Donald stays with us.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (4).png

DCpic.jpg

TRANSFORMERpic.jpg

Edited by Russ Huber
  • Like 3

I had a  reply from Donald on Sept 16. He has 2 projects of mine. One from June and one from August. 

I had no idea so many others use his service.  While I wait I try to put the wait in  perspective , in years to come the fan will deserve the wait 👌

No I can't seem to jog him either. He used to have Emerson cage badges and other badges on ebay all the time now nothing. I have tried for about 6 months now messaging him through face book for Emerson cage badges and zipo. I know he has seen my message because there's an icon next to it that tells he has seen the message on face book. However he posts things to face book quite often so your guess is as good as mine.

12 minutes ago, Charlie Wicks said:

No I can't seem to jog him either. He used to have Emerson cage badges and other badges on ebay all the time now nothing. I have tried for about 6 months now messaging him through face book for Emerson cage badges and zipo. I know he has seen my message because there's an icon next to it that tells he has seen the message on face book. However, he posts things to face book quite often, so your guess is as good as mine.

I don't try to figure out what goes on in Donald's life. I don't have a clue what actually goes on in Donald's life. I do have a few badges and tags reproduced by Donald over time. I sent him the check first for the tag or badge each time. I sent him emails waiting weeks for my tag or badge, no answer. I don't have a clue why he didn't answer. Each and every time I have wondered, eventually the tag or badge would show up in my mailbox. I have messaged Donald more than once and don't get a response. I try again and don't get a response. And then one day I get a response from Donald. 

What I do know is every tag or badge I have paid for, and I have eventually received from Donald, is awesome. Thanks Donald.

• Like 1