dressed up polar cub

David Kilnapp

Good morning fan friends:  Recently I saw a little brass blade advertised on eBay for a polar cub. I've always been interested to improve my little polar cub so I took a chance and made an offer to the seller, which he accepted. The blade arrived yesterday and it was everything I had hoped for, but judge for yourselves.

IMG_2669.thumb.JPG.1691ed020ba309c46bdcbb27d0f3b38d.JPGIMG_2670.thumb.JPG.7d64f89343599da1702385feeef43988.JPGIMG_2671.thumb.JPG.972d0a1abacc25af92e421d6b15d2702.JPG

The seller shipped immediately after I paid using PayPal and the little blade arrived in a small box as advertised. I have the seller's email address if anyone is interested. I'd rather let the seller negotiate a price but I can tell you it wasn't much including shipping and it really makes this little fan special. Hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post. There is no incentive, financial or otherwise, for me. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, Robert Kennedy said:

How does one get the blades to be so shiny? I've used Krylon shiny gold from Lowe's and it always comes out dull. 

That's polished brass, not paint...