Which screws go where in a AOU 16 inch ca. 1930 aluminum blade GE fan?

Aaron Gillette

When I took out the screws of this fan, which is an AOU form no. P 39072, cat. 75423, ANI spec. 272413-1, GE fan, 16 inch, ca. 1930, with aluminum blades, I moronically just unscrewed everything and threw the screws into a box, thinking that it would be easy to figure out which screw went where. Well, guess what? It seems that almost every screw is different and goes in some exact hole. And that's not even mentioning which washer goes where. I spent untold hours trying different screws in different holes, and gave up on the washers, except for the bearings. I don't know if there is a schematic diagram out there that clearly shows what each screw looks like and where it goes, but if something like that exists, I would love to get a hold of it. I have done my best to figure it all out. However, I am totally stumped when it comes to the screws that hold the oscillator gear box to the motor housing. There seems to be only two screws which do this, although it seems critical for the operation of the fan; and one of the screws apparently cannot have a round head, and must have a flat head so it can be flush with housing, or it blocks the oscillator top from closing. Also, it just looks like these screws are not tight enough to hold the oscillator, and I get the feeling that they must have a nut inside the motor housing to strengthen their hold. None of the screws in my screwbox has these properties, although I also don't think I am missing any screws--perhaps so. Would anyone have a photo of the screws appropriate to attaching the oscillator box to the motor housing?

3 small screws go on the inside of the motor housing to hold the oscillator gearbox on.   Not from the outside.   And one of those could be slightly shorter.   They have washers also.

The motor case screws that go into the stator,   the longer ones go in the back.

3 small screws without washers hold the baseplate on,  they screw in from the top of the base.  possibly brass.

2 small screws for the oscillator lid box,  possibly brass.

The Largest bolt Goes thru the neck of the Ring and holds Motor to base.

Short thick bolt goes on top of motor thru the mounting ring.

Large head short brass bolt with a shoulder that should be left hand threaded holds the oscillator arm to the zinc bell shaped thing under the oscillator box.

The steel wingnut goes on the same side as the Largest Bolt that goes thru the neck.

The smaller flat steel thumb screw goes into the neck of the big ring at 5 oclock if the large bolt in the neck is at 9 oclock.