FYI.. Announcement

David A Cherry

First my BMY GE was packed properly..I have shipped at least 50 fans so I think I know what I’m doing.. anyway mine broke at the neck by UPS, My friend Larry also sent his Jandus C frame by FedEx and it also broke at the neck, Larry use that Insta foam packaging where it swells up giving 100% support to the fan.. Anyway I am convinced that when you ship a fan you need to keep the base loose and not tight.. even better  disconnected it into 2 pieces... I will never again ship a fan where the motor and the base are tight, From now on only loose, Or even better in 2 pieces.. Anyway if you’re reading this I hope you can learn from our mistakes and not make the same one yourself.. By the way both UPS as well as FedEx will make life difficult for you to get any insurance claim.. both of us bought insurance and both of us have been denied because they are both claiming the fans were improperly packed.. 

8EDF1981-6290-4ED0-B7CF-E705B7ED663B.jpeg

1449B6E5-CC6D-48E8-B5B5-42824F881F42.jpeg

9161EC6A-EEA1-429D-96EA-9262F0E7B68F.jpeg

Edited by David A Cherry
  • Like 1

• David A Cherry changed the title to FYI.. Announcement