Toy Table CAD

Louis Luu

35 minutes ago, Gary Hagan said:

Shapeways is shipping out the wrong parts. I’ve contacted them with no response. 

Gary...I don't work for Shapeways.  They are simply a printing company that I use.  If you look at their contact, they also have a phone number.

Also, my records indicates item you bought has not been shipped yet...how do you know it is the wrong item?

image.thumb.png.565a0922273a904fd5ba0b50ed2c48ef.png

Edited by Louis Luu

3 minutes ago, Gary Hagan said:

505105B2-115D-44CF-8624-1A0BA4E05EED.thumb.jpeg.74b75552bacbeefabe177f52a79bcf8b.jpeg

I ordered a wingless switch body and they sent me some weird piece of junk instead.

I have contacted them before through their contact/sales.  Here is the link.  They are good at taking care of problems...just make sure to send a photo of the order and what was received.

https://shapeways.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html

image.thumb.png.08d969cf7af47ce23376d87c8487cf46.png

They made it on Pissedconsumer.com…. I’m not sure how to feel about that or having to spend my own time dealing with others mistakes. 

I realize you don’t work for them Lou, but you are selling and drop shipping products on their platform, not just using them as a print service. The way you choose to handle customer service issues is your business and is a reflection of you.

6 minutes ago, Gary Hagan said:

They made it on Pissedconsumer.com…. I’m not sure how to feel about that or having to spend my own time dealing with others mistakes. 

I realize you don’t work for them Lou, but you are selling and drop shipping products on their platform, not just using them as a print service. The way you choose to handle customer service issues is your business and is a reflection of you.

Oh please...I just did a quick google search.  The link was simply to provide you with the contact number.  Yeah sure....I am the spokesperson for Shapeways?  Just call them.  I am not customer service for Shapeways.  Also, you could have PM me but I guess that is a reflection of you?  So please....we are talking about a small part and you are going to judge me base on a url address? 

I wasn’t judging you. You didn’t read my post on its entirety. I said I received a wrong part, I already reached out to shapeways and have received no response. 

You first questioned my claim, and then then led me to a customer service goose chase through a third party website.

A kind word of advice and I’m sure others will agree…When you are promoting and selling something it’s ultimately your responsibility to make sure your product gets to your customer. It doesn’t  matter who prints it, who ships it, etc. The money is ultimately being put in your account so you are on the hook. 

I don’t like the lack of accountability and hands off response.

Im trying to be nice and polite but you aren’t making it easy brother.

3 minutes ago, Gary Hagan said:

Also I am not a member and the PM function is not allowed or I would have done so. Take a deep breath

Is it really that difficult to search up a number and call?  I did not question your claim...I was simply trying to figure out what the problem was.  The phone I provided is there.  If you don't like phone call then email them.