House fans

Arjun Saini

I got some stuff back lately so why not make a post about it?
my first brass fan is that 16 stamped steel. Next thing you know, a bmy walks into my path, very special thanks to Dan o’toole and Ben guegain for shipping it out. That thing was crusty and rusty and sad looking. One rundown of restoration brought it back to life thanks to Alex rushing for the switch redo. The Emerson was also from the same guy as the stamped steel, been looking for a minty 79 and my wish came true. Then the vortalex era snapped back into me. Before the stamped steel and the Emerson. Very special thanks to Dave Killnap for letting me buy the pristine fan off him. Then the tank bug came to bite. A 12 led to an explosion to a new motor now waiting for a switch and cage but runs beautifully! But things change when the 12 needed a 16 brother which was bought. 
D82C245B-FC3A-4523-9AB7-989BFFEC2F82.thumb.jpeg.dbb745f7cad1f655a995f200158cac87.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Deats said:

Arjun, is that the blue spruce you were looking for last year ?

Nope, it’s the mist gray 12! They never made a spruce 12

On 11/22/2022 at 4:11 PM, John Deats said:

Didn't know that. Guess I can stop looking for a 12" spruce for you. Looks like a nice collection you have.

Turns out they never made a 12 spruce