Recognize?

Roger Lawson

Michael, I own it and been doing fans since the 80's, but never seen this and with no markings I would be very eager to know anything. If you could expound on " Manhattanish", would be appreciated.

Manhatten was a manufacturer of small motors and fans. The motor looks like it's theirs. The rest I've not seen. It's pre 1950. I'm not sure everyone views this category so you'll get a better response there.

I posted this in the pre1950 . It's an old fan. I think pre 1935. Kurt House got me restoring fans about 1987. I have a decent collection from Pre 1900 thru 1950's and I have never seen this one. I haven't a clue on those marking Roger. Thanks for looking.

On 12/15/2022 at 3:23 PM, Michael Rathberger said:

Looks manhatten-ish. You should grab it....

On 12/16/2022 at 11:11 PM, Russ Huber said:

Would someone please move this to the pre-50 forum.  Roger, what is the blade diameter

I posted this in the pre1950 . It's an old fan. I think pre 1935. Kurt House got me restoring fans about 1987. I have a decent collection from Pre 1900 thru 1950's and I have never seen this one. I haven't a clue on those marking Roger. Thanks for looking.