My Christmas present from Louis Luu

David A Cherry

The new fan tables arrived just in time for Christmas.. I wish to thank Mr. Louis Lou for making all this even possible.. these are his early prototypes, but he is hard at work on more ornate models... I also received some of his early miniature prototype fan hub made of stainless steel to play with…both left and right hand as well as 5 and 6 wing..he sent me three different sizes tables which you can see in the picture that I used for my little giant and Porter #1 motors..The larger model for the Porter #2 I don’t have done yet.. the wife doesn’t like the house to smell like spray paint right before everyone comes over.. so I’m waiting for warmer weather on that one.. also I will be keeping a lookout for another Porter #2 motor.. I have ordered some brass stock to finish the blade hubs so I will post them on the club site when done.. anyway, I am very pleased with how well they turned out .. although I haven’t tried , I think you can stand on them and  jump up and down …

AC8B7C1A-6D51-4CED-8800-115D42623548.jpeg

2161A6BF-1CD3-43E7-982E-2670DD62565B.jpeg

Edited by David A Cherry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Love the stands.. But there’s a severe problem.. I still can’t reach the lightbulb.. They just don’t raise you that much off the floor... Edited by David A Cherry