Russ Huber

Can someone date this stump, please?  

G.E. Type A Form B Volts 100/115 Cycle 60
AC current, No. 128602 spec.
Pat. May 17th, 87 March 19th, 89 June 4th, 89 May 27th, 90
July 31st 1900 June 25 1901

FullRib16.jpg

Edited by Russ Huber

I am trying to help an interested AFCA member. I benefit nothing monetary from this.  I don't follow the Form/Type letter stuff.

Edited by Russ Huber

Steveo wrote on the latest 16" post form B is 1902. I don't get the Type A thing??  So would this thing be a 1902 2 speed or 5 speed?

Edit: Got the information through phone call. 

Edited by Russ Huber

30 minutes ago, Stephen Chew said:

1902 with 5 speeds . 

It IS a 1902 .........it HAD 5 speeds.  One thing that is odd is the owner swears it is a Type A. Not AA.  A member was interested in it as is and had to back out today. The owner is asking $800.00 for the stump. The motor was tested FUNCTIONAL.  If you have some, or most of the parts that are missing, that is a major plus.  I am friends with the owner, but I am not in between for profit. Message me if you are interested and I will travel there and wipe it down and get better pictures, if your SERIOUS about buying it. I go in his direction periodically anyway. The owner is not hungry, he is a decent guy, and straight shooter.  I will stand by this.