Enjoy your work

Bill Dunlap

That is a very nice counterclockwise wrap with backward S wire guard even though it is different than 99% of the other guards out there.

Mclaughlin's picking is incredibly fast. He has played with some of the best jazz musicians, Yet his rendition of "My Foolish Heart" (the last song) on the greatest hits is outstanding. 

Edited by Russ Huber
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Russ Huber said:

That is a very nice counterclockwise wrap with backward S wire guard even though it is different than 99% of the other guards out there.

Mclaughlin's picking is incredibly fast. He has played with some of the best jazz musicians, Yet his rendition of "My Foolish Heart" (the last song) on the greatest hits is outstanding. 

Love it...where all that time go??????????????????????

s-l1600 (2).jpg

I first started listening to John McLaughlin in 1971 when he was part of The Mahavishnu Orchestra along with Billy Cobham and Jan Hammer.  If you want some incredible picking, check out Friday Night in San Fransisco with McLaughlin, Al Di Meola and Paco de Lucia.

• Like 1

This tune is a  Jean Luc Ponty song called Enigmatic Ocean II and features Allan Holdsworth on guitar along with Darryl Stuermer on rhythm and lead guitar. Jean Luc Ponty did jam with McLaughlin and called him the best musician in the world. This is an amazing jam session. The guys were definitely cooking.

PS Olive the dog give woofs of approval from time to time.

Edited by Bill Dunlap
  • Like 1

Bill that is one beautiful cage ! I am not at your caliber of brass work but I really enjoy it, To me that gleaming polished brass brings me joy