Painted badge restoration

Will Novitske

Here is the badge to my Westy Vader Fan. It has been cleaned as much as possible (those aren't my scratches). Besides sourcing another badge are there other options? Are there decals available for this? Painting? 

Westy badge.jpg

Tony Clayton , very nice. I thought I might get your reply. Care to share your secret? This is the kind of thing I want to learn and try myself if not too daunting.  I had seen what Don Coleman had posted in the old forum using decals. Also very nice. I actually looked to send him a pm here but couldn't find him.  

I don't make them, I have a friend that's a graphic artist. He does the graphics to perfection. 

Unfortunately my friend has no desire to do this for the masses.

I'm not getting into the badge buiz. Just merely offering to help a fellow Westinghouse collector knowing Coleman is busy.

Good luck in your venture.

• 11 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 11:34 AM, Malcolm MacGregor said:

If you PM me I can help you contact Donald Coleman. He does excellent work and is reasonably priced. He is worth the wait!

resurrecting an old thread. But I also have a need. Would be very interested in sourcing one done in black and chrome. Been *slowly* working on an old westy I found in the trash 

The only way I know to contact Donald Coleman is via US mail. He does have an email but never replied