R & M 16” Lollipop Neck Tag restoration.

Rick Eisenbeisz

So, just wondering, is there anyone that restores motor tags / in this case the neck tag? Almost all the black background paint is worn off. Would love to have this tag looking spanking new again. Thanks in advance.  Rick 

Donald Coleman. He has his way about going about what he does, but he has always come through for me. I contact him with what I want....he gets back with me with a price....I send him payment....and eventually a badge or tag shows up in my mailbox when he gets to it. He must have other irons in the fire, but his work is excellent.

• Like 2

Rick if you message me a photo or two of it I can tell you if I can do it. If it has the embossing still raised I can repaint just about any tag/badge. Even if some is worn off I might be able to re-form letters as etchings. I'm not a pro at this by any means but if you want me to take a shot I'd do it just for cost of shipping. Here's a photo of the best recovery I've done so far. FB_IMG_1676909387568.thumb.jpg.3f2de9807c2234dec8f57a7e0a5337c5.jpgFB_IMG_1676909395924.thumb.jpg.acfb8f15ef2b10cee34b3d2f3a4fcf45.jpgFB_IMG_1676909377600.thumb.jpg.203b93cddbf574bb08fc99d17e29e385.jpg

• Like 2