Who Manufactured This Fan?

Allen Bennett

Thanks Russ!  A son just buried his 92 yr old father and found the fan he remembered as a kid. He’s asked me to refurbish it so he can enjoy it in his home as a reminder of his dad and his youth. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Allen Bennett said:

Thanks Russ!  A son just buried his 92 yr old father and found the fan he remembered as a kid. He’s asked me to refurbish it so he can enjoy it in his home as a reminder of his dad and his youth. 

With some patience you may find an IDENTICAL model in much better condition on the web for under a $50.00 bill. I myself like the styling of that model. 

Since it’s a sentimental piece and not a high $$ collectible, I’ll just try to refurbish it to good condition. Luckily, the fan runs and the oscillator gearbox is in good condition.  I think the chrome will polish up nicely, but I’m not having much luck finding a rattle can of brown wrinkle finish paint. My next option was a bronze hammered look paint.  If I’m remembering correctly, it’d be really nice if Chris Campbell could create a decal for the badge.

Allen,

I restored an Arctic Wire P121 which also had green crinkle paint which I could not find.

I used black crinkle paint and after it cured then I lightly over sprayed with green...Voila!

Give it a try

Regan