Emerson 6 blade

James Byerly

2 hours ago, James Byerly said:

Picked up Emerson 21666 fan at estate sale last week looking for mfg.date for fan .Thanks!

IMG_4173.jpeg

IMG_4172.jpeg

IMG_4171.jpeg

IMG_4166.jpeg

Being you are a member; you can access data available to you only as a member. When you open the home page you will see "OLD GALLERIES" as an option. Click on it.  You will the see "INFO" in the upper left-hand corner. Click on it. You will then see "REFERENCE MATERIAL" underlined in the bottom offerings. Click on it. In the Research Projects section, you will see "Jim Mclaughlin's Emerson Research". Click on it. You will then be required to enter a "username and password". This can be found in the last cover page of your AFCA Fan Collector Magazine. Enter it. You now have access to authentic dated Emerson type number data and years of manufacture.

• Thanks 1

Please take a picture of the back of your fan and post it. If your oscillation mechanism has a ratchet case adjustment wheel, that's a good thing.

Edited by Russ Huber

Thanks Russ for the information. Here is the pic of oscillator. I clicked on Jim Mclaughlins Emerson research and it told me to use username and password from AFCA magazine. I tried and it would not let me log on . I will try to figure out what I’m doing wrong. Thanks again .

0B070E0B-B5D5-4A31-B9A1-2A02C7C15A76.jpeg

15 minutes ago, James Byerly said:

I tried and it would not let me log on . I will try to figure out what I’m doing wrong. Thanks again .

The AFCA has some very highly classified documents that require sophisticated use of code entry into these sections. The use of large and small case is a key element. Good luck.

Your fan was updated with the later hardier oscillator wheel. No big deal. Your fan manufacture spans 14-16.

1-3.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Russ Huber said:

Being you are a member; you can access data available to you only as a member. When you open the home page you will see "OLD GALLERIES" as an option. Click on it.  You will the see "INFO" in the upper left-hand corner. Click on it. You will then see "REFERENCE MATERIAL" underlined in the bottom offerings. Click on it. In the Research Projects section, you will see "Jim Mclaughlin's Emerson Research". Click on it. You will then be required to enter a "username and password". This can be found in the last cover page of your AFCA Fan Collector Magazine. Enter it. You now have access to authentic dated Emerson type number data and years of manufacture.

Sadly I haven't received the journal in a long time, so there is no "username and password" to log into that section.
If you know anyone who can help me with the magazine, let me know.
Thank!