Blade removal on a Westinghouse Poweraire

Josh Atkinson

Hello all. I have completely disassembled a Westinghouse Poweraire but I have no clue how to get the blade out of the cage. I very well may be missing something easy here, but I just don’t see it. Could someone help me??

8BED6BF3-81CA-413F-BF21-664CB69CA59B.jpeg

2 hours ago, Josh Atkinson said:

Hello all. I have completely disassembled a Westinghouse Poweraire but I have no clue how to get the blade out of the cage. I very well may be missing something easy here, but I just don’t see it. Could someone help me??

8BED6BF3-81CA-413F-BF21-664CB69CA59B.jpeg

There is an opening spot at the bottom for the blades. Gently maneuver the blades out, the opening was put there to help with this.D0E8ECDE-959F-4169-B9FE-DF7380C9DB0E.thumb.jpeg.e9343d4eb23a7885db3b3eaf82b72ac6.jpeg

Finally got it. Thank you very much. Anyone have an idea where you can get a better one of these?  Not quite sure I have the coordination to tape it and cut out the letter to repaint them. 

image.jpg

15 hours ago, Tony Clayton said:

A littile white finger nail polish applied with the likes of a tooth pick wil do the trick

Good idea!  No need to replace

Looks great Josh!

If needed some carefully applied heat from a heat gun will assist in getting her back to round again.

• 4 weeks later...