I have a question on Vidrio fans.

Tim Babcock

I have been looking for one for a bit. I found two, one on eBay and the other in an antique store. one they are asking 350 and the other 375. I have no real idea but this seems like its excessively high. When I started looking for one, eBay had just sold one of the glass slag glass base for 25 dollars. I was thinking I could get a a kwik fan and put them together if I found another glass base. I am not sure but the Kwik fan looks exactly like the fan on the Vidrio. Did they make the fan head for Vidrio or vise versa?

• Like 1

25 dollars for a base is a no brainer.  Seems like we are experiencing faninflation. Doesn't mean you have to pay it. Just depends on how badly and how quickly you need a fix. Good luck in your quest.

Be patient and shop around if your not in a hurry.

I have no issue with waiting but I would like to know on avg what they go for. Are they really rare? If they go on avg for 150 than I can keep that in mind. If they go for 300 I will keep an eye out but not willing to pay that.