Light Kit for Hunter ceiling fan 23536-007-00 or 23536 014076

Sandra Winkles

I have the Hunter ceiling fan (model no. 23536-007-00) 52 inches w/4 blades in antique brass in my kitchen above table.  Fan works great, but a couple sockets in the 4 socket light kit are loose.  I had one replaced about 4 years ago by an electrician and thought rather than replace sockets again I would buy a new light kit - haha - I guess that's not possible.  Hunter was no help whatsoever - told me that they didn't know what light kits would be compatible if any because they don't even have that model no..  (I think it was put in in the early 1990s).  I guess they think their fans aren't supposed to last very long.  Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions or should I just try to get an electrician to replace all the sockets if possible.  I figured it might be more difficult to find an antique brass light kit and I'd have to settle for bronze which I don't like, but I never thought I'd have to take down a perfectly good ceiling fan and spend all the money to get a new one and have it installed just to get a new light kit.  I'm really irritated about this as you can probably tell!!!!!!

Those sockets can easily be tightened. I presume since you said four lamps it is the tulip style with four arms. Any lighting store should have someone to repair those if you aren’t comfortable doing it yourself.

I believe that model # is a Comfort Breeze fan, not an original.

Any light kit for a fan will work. What type were you looking for? I have a few in stock.