#10 Verity's Zephyr

Bill Dunlap

Here's the last of the huge project I took on. I didn't have a nickname for this one. I think we all know that these belong to Louis. So, the motor tag reads

Louis Luu, Esq. He thinks it should be called the Robocop. Well why not? He also would like it to have nickel plating, which I'm not really excited about. I am sick of the smell of vinegar......Anyway, he's said he's going to make a base tag for this, so he can pop off the rivets easily and replace it when the time comes.

Besides, I need to get some doors onto my workshop this week. I've been neglecting that while doing a lot of other projects. Someone could literally walk off the street and into my shop and walk away with a 1500$ pancake, or some other treasure. Gotta do this.

Well here it is. Your input on the aesthetics is welcome, either pro or con.

Cheers,

Bill

Edited by Bill Dunlap
  • Like 6

That blue gun finish would be perfect for your Webley...gun manufacturer!  I've been told vinegar is good for your health or was it apple cider?  I got more Zephyrs...those will go on into storage till I forget about them and find them again.  Can't wait to see what you do with them Webleys. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/14/2021 at 12:59 AM, Bill Dunlap said:

Here's the last of the huge project I took on. I didn't have a nickname for this one. I think we all know that these belong to Louis. So, the motor tag reads

Louis Luu, Esq. He thinks it should be called the Robocop. Well why not? He also would like it to have nickel plating, which I'm not really excited about. I am sick of the smell of vinegar......Anyway, he's said he's going to make a base tag for this, so he can pop off the rivets easily and replace it when the time comes.

Besides, I need to get some doors onto my workshop this week. I've been neglecting that while doing a lot of other projects. Someone could literally walk off the street and into my shop and walk away with a 1500$ pancake, or some other treasure. Gotta do this.

Cheers,

Bill

Worse-they could go 'round back and steal some Noni fruit! 🙃

On 12/14/2021 at 12:59 AM, Bill Dunlap said:

Cheers,

Bill

Beautiful work, Bill! 🙌🏼