Anyone available to pick up a fan in Texas? Giddings, LaGrange, Brenham, or Round Top.

Steve Butler

I bought an EBay fan just for the blade.  I’m hoping someone can pick it up and deliver to Doc’s or Fan Fair.  Let me know if anyone can help out.  Thanks for looking.   👍

Steve, either me or my son will probably be going that way in later summer. He live in Austin, so drive through both Giddings & Brennan on the trip. I know he will be coming this way July 3rd. Not sure if I’ll be going to Austin before then.

• Like 1

That would be great.  First fan purchase on eBay and I really don’t want it shipped.  I paid more than I wanted just for the blade to put on my 1320.  I know, it’s an oscillator and not 100% correct but I’m sure it’s as close as I will ever find with the cast hub. I’ll let you know something as soon as possible.   

IMG_1607.png

• Like 1

Jim I really appreciate the offers from you and Stan.  The seller didn’t want to have to wait.   They at least worked with me on getting it shipped.   I had originally checked local pick up so they had to cancel the sale, refund my money, then re-list it with a buy it now.  He let me know minute it was listed so I could buy it again and have it shipped.    Thanks again to you both.  This club has the best members.   👍👍👍

• Like 2