Jim and Sandy's Meet

Michael Rathberger

Holy cow, Jim and Sandy knocked that out of the park. A big thank you from me and Jan. Bill F. was kind enough to assist with a couple of fans for me. The "museum" at Rob's place was a good treat. Jim and Rob are great collectors. Everything well displayed, and a variety of items. Collecting is passion and both have it. I learned quite a bit. Only question, did the Westy pancake run?

• Like 1

I think Rob Schilz got it up and running. 

Great teamwork by Bill F. and Patrick Ray to solder the rotor bars back together outdoors and get the Westy going. 

Jim and Sandy are great hosts and their chef and bartender are pretty good, too. 👍

PXL_20240414_010101632.MP.jpg

• Like 1

Perfect weather and a great meet! Thanks to Jim and Sandy for opening up their home for another great time!

48 minutes ago, Patrick Ray said:

Perfect weather and a great meet! Thanks to Jim and Sandy for opening up their home for another great time!

Couldn't agree more.  Thank you Jim and Sandy for your hospitality (and your sons cooking).  Looking forward to next years meet!!!

• Like 1

Bill indeed got the Westy pancake running.  Wish I had the video of them torching the rotor outside

Thank you all who attended ...that's what makes it great ( 70 degrees clear blue blue skies helps)

• Like 3