Hassocks

Steven P Dempsey

Not into flamping,...

1266533309_LEDHassock.thumb.jpg.6af6373df9d475f19d39316842ea1947.jpg.967258eafe69916cb969909a72c285b6.jpg

but LED accent lighting
hassock fans may be
an exception!  Thumbup.gif.df87c5124755f338f664917ac86f114e.gif

Edited by Jim Kovar

Reminds me of my engineering professor, he hated blue LEDs and would rant on how much power they wastex.  Said he would dock one point off anyones project that used a blue LED and I can jusy imagine what he would say about this one 😃

8 minutes ago, Jim Kovar said:

Screenshot_20230710-210401_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4959b4b0d5c49e7c1bf1f9e3002d8d08.jpg

Was quite some time ago when white LEDs were not as common actually.  He was all about red yel and grn ones.  Amazing how technology has progressed in just a few years.  

9 hours ago, Chris Jacobsen said:

Was quite some time ago when white LEDs were not as common actually.  He was all about red yel and grn ones.  Amazing how technology has progressed in just a few years.  

LED tech did advance very quickly. I can remember when HID headlights were all the rage for aftermarket automotive applications. Then it seemed like a few years later that was old news and LED headlights took over. 

i have had a number of them over the years and got rid of them all . they take up a lot of space in storage . i had a 1957 emerson next to the sofa it was so quiet . i would like to find one of the plastic hanovia welch 10" from the 1970s to stick in the knee hole of my desk so your papers dont get messed up  but your body gets a breeze right up the front. i had a westy 10" debonaire a few, some of the welch air flyte and the ge twin blade  fans over the years but they just take up room. the frehsndaire design that turned into the kenmore now air king design is HUGE .