Need CF Ceiling Fan Blade Iron ID

Paul Michael

This one has me stumped. Looks a bit like a Delco blade Iron, less the central spear.

@Tom Dreesen maybe knows?

Unknown_Ceiling_Fan_Blade_Iron.jpg

Edited by Paul Michael

I was hoping someone else would jump on, but I sold my last Delco about 15 years ago. That bracket looks like the ones I remembered on it, so I'm betting Delco.

2 minutes ago, Stan Adams said:

I was hoping someone else would jump on, but I sold my last Delco about 15 years ago. That bracket looks like the ones I remembered on it, so I'm betting Delco.

Thanks @Stan Adams. They seem to be 'uncommon' among the many ceiling fans... I thin it's been a year or two since I saw one for sale. Do you think this a late teens/early 20s style iron?

I would say late 20s to 30s as Dayton was still in operation, I don't remember the exact time, but I think the GM takeover of Dayton happened in the mid - late 20s.

1 minute ago, Stan Adams said:

I would say late 20s to 30s as Dayton was still in operation, I don't remember the exact time, but I think the GM takeover of Dayton happened in the mid - late 20s.

Thanks. How did I forget that!? And I should use my eyes-what's left of them! Stylistically, that date range makes more sense.