1960s? Rotron fan tray

Arjun Saini

On 7/21/2023 at 5:32 PM, Arjun Saini said:

Got this odd ball two are original the rest aintIMG_4857.thumb.jpeg.6e80d36269ba6b6d8d4d451a216512d6.jpeg

Definitely an older server array.  Smaller one.  Meant for a lot of pressure.  Bet this is pretty loud

1 hour ago, Chris Jacobsen said:

Definitely an older server array.  Smaller one.  Meant for a lot of pressure.  Bet this is pretty loud

Kinda you got any?

6 hours ago, Arjun Saini said:

Kinda you got any?

I will keep you in mind next time I purge my shed, I recall they were 4x4 of rotrons but not really sure if I kept them.  I find boxes of these sorts of fans at the electronics flea markets.  Probably if you go to radio groups you can find older ones that were used in ham gear, transmitters, test equipment and other computer schtuffs.  Any particular wants you have in mind?

4 hours ago, Chris Jacobsen said:

I will keep you in mind next time I purge my shed, I recall they were 4x4 of rotrons but not really sure if I kept them.  I find boxes of these sorts of fans at the electronics flea markets.  Probably if you go to radio groups you can find older ones that were used in ham gear, transmitters, test equipment and other computer schtuffs.  Any particular wants you have in mind?

Anything really.