Fall Fan Fest in Central PA Coming Soon- 2 Events- Registration Required- Please RSVP Now.

Lane Shirey

Hello folks, it’s about a month to go until the Fall Fan Fest in Central PA. 

There are 2 different events and venues: both require registration to help us plan for food.

Fall Housekeeping Fan Sale

Friday Sept 15th- Location: York, PA. This event is for AFCA members and their guests only. Registered guests on the AFCA forum may also attend.  
This event will be held at our home in York. This is a preview event for the Saturday meet. I will have a number of tables full of fans for sale at this event. All of these are out of my personal collection. Most of these fans will not be going to the Saturday meet.  There will be restored and  unrestored fans ranging from highly collectible to dime store fans. Attendees will also be able to see our collection and fan shop. Registered attendees will receive a message showing the event address. Please note that the meet is on Saturday. This will only be a sale of fans from my collection.  Light refreshments will be served. 

Fall Fan Fest- Regional Fan Meet

Saturday Sept 16th- Location: Clayton Eli Emig Memorial Park- Hallam, PA (2 Buttonwood Ln, York, PA 17406). Address comes up as a York address, but it is located in Hallam borough!

This is the actual meet. It is open to the public.  Tell your AFCA FB friends! There are plenty of tables to set up and easy parking right in front of the pavilion. We will have a loading zone set up to make setup easy.  Rain or shine!  Lunch for registered attendees will be provided. Because the general public is invited, wristbands will be provided for registered attendees for lunch, so please don’t forget to register. 

Please register by August 30th so we can plan for food.  If you’ve messaged me prior that you plan to attend, please reconfirm with me what days you’ll be here. Thanks!   

There are already about 20 who have said they’re coming so don’t miss this event! There will be lots of fans for sale at great prices from reputable members.  

There are plenty of non-fan meet related things to do in the area for spouses that don’t have the same passion for fans that we do, so please bring them along. There are many hotels in the area for any budget, but they fill fast, so don’t wait too long to book a room.  Search in the York, PA area or Harrisburg and Lancaster if you don’t mind a little drive. 

Jeanie and I look forward to seeing you all in York!

Edited by Lane Shirey

Please PM me or you can email me at mangodaytona@outlook.com to RSVP. Please RSVP by August 30, thanks!