Emerson fernleaf

Jim Henderson

I know very little about ceiling fans but picked up a beautiful fernleaf at an estate sale with the help of Jack Minor. Badge says style 3014 104 volts 60 cycles. What is the difference between this fan and style 32641? Is it the voltage difference? Mfg. year?

2 blade or 6 ? Desk fans adopted 5 digit type # with the 11xxx & 12xxx models.That makes me think your fan would be older than the 32641. CF14 was a small motor 2-blade  fernleaf & that makes me wonder if that's what you got ? Picture ??

On 9/8/2023 at 9:23 PM, Jim Henderson said:

I know very little about ceiling fans but picked up a beautiful fernleaf at an estate sale with the help of Jack Minor. Badge says style 3014 104 volts 60 cycles. What is the difference between this fan and style 32641? Is it the voltage difference? Mfg. year?

I’m sure glad we found that 2nd stepladder. That made removal a lot easier, having both of us up there to handle that big dog! 

Jim

This is a fine looking Fernleaf.  Original condition with original lights and switch.    A nice addition to your collection.  Thank you for posting this for us.  

Thanks Mel. I'm a desk fan guy so this is my first antique ceiling fan. It's a winner in incredible condition. Hats off  to Jack Minor once again for educating me on the fan and helping me get the beast down.

• Like 2