Steve Sherwood

Turned out pretty good. Had issues with rotor making a loud thumping noise, so I replaced it with a 77646 rotor. Runs smooth now. I had some white paint so I painted it white with blue felt to match the badge.

20230930_130252.jpg

20230930_130216.jpg

20230930_130207.jpg

• Like 14

Looks great Steve.   Like the blue touch.   

Got a 79646 AP-G from a member here.  Did mine in almond.  Like you, just something I had hanging around the paint cabinet.  Wife liked the color so “decision” made.  

Lighting in the garage is poor.  It’s not as yellow as it looks in most of the photos.  The speed numbers is just about right.  

if I keep acquiring more “items” to feed my growing addiction I’ll have to invest in a photo shoot setup.

IMG_2023-09-06-091919.jpeg

IMG_2023-10-03-193226.jpeg

IMG_2023-09-06-084328.jpeg

IMG_2023-10-03-193331.jpeg

Edited by John Landstrom
  • Like 5

For photo shoots, an inexpensive way is to buy a white trifold foam board like the kids use for science fairs, with a white poster board to set the fan on.  Some good lighting and you’re ready to go. I have a round piece of black felt that I use on top of the poster board so the rubber feet don’t make it dirty. 

You can brighten and tweak the photos using your phone apps. They will look almost professional.  All for about 15 bucks. 

Edited by Lane Shirey
  • Like 1

$15 bucks ??   OMG how will I ever afford that ??

Thanks for the good tips Lane.   Will be shopping for that this weekend.   
Today I’m helping entertain the Mother-In-Law.    😵💫

• 2 weeks later...