White Armature Inc. - Springbrook, WI

Rick Robinson

If you have a Direct Current fan that needs the armature re-wound, you might want to contact White Armature.  They are good and reasonable. 

I restored this R&M fan back in 2019.  However, the armature was shorted out.  I finally sent the armature out for a new commutator and to be rewound.  White only charged me $125 plus tax.  The fan now runs like a brand new fan.

20231108_105039.jpg

20231111_102310.jpg

20231109_151900.jpg

20231111_102956.jpg

20231111_103039.jpg

• Like 2

They do an excellent job and they’re nice folks.  If you can give them some info about the armature they’ll give you a quote on the phone.  

White has converted both 220v and 32v into 110v plus the fields on 3-4 occasions. Even worked in conjunction with someone that converted rear brushed armature into forward.

Places like this are hard to find and fading to history quickly.  Russ should be acknowledged for identifying them. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Chris Campbell said:

White has converted both 220v and 32v into 110v plus the fields on 3-4 occasions. Even worked in conjunction with someone that converted rear brushed armature into forward.

Places like this are hard to find and fading to history quickly.  Russ should be acknowledged for identifying them. 

Wow...I haven't gone that far with White, yet. BTW....thanks Chris, but there are a good couple of handfuls of good people that have helped me out more than once on projects, and they are always there and very good about it. Jim Roadt even helped me out hauling stuff to sell at the fan museum meet. His son's party van which he was going to use for transporting the load bit the dust on the deadline, Jim under pressure had to use a shoehorn to get all the fans into his economy car thing of a bob. Jim never accepts defeat. Never say die is his mantra. Must be something one gains from years of pulling stubborn impacted teeth.  Fact Jack.

• Like 2

Russ is correct White armature is great a have a 8 " Menominee universal rotor there now.  Happy to help you out Russ and that Van is currently available.....next to nothing will probably take it

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jim Roadt said:

Happy to help you out Russ and that Van is currently available.....next to nothing will probably take it

Tell your son to never panic.  It is nothing but a trip to the junkyard, twisting a few nuts and bolts, and a few quarts of fluid and off you go!  🙂 I have more fans lined up for next year!

s-l1600.jpg

• 2 weeks later...