Sartron - Still in Business?

Norman Whitney Jr.

Greetings all,

Just curious if anyone has ordered from Tim at Sartron recently.  I've tried to email him a couple times since April and never got a response.  Checked this morning and the website seems to be down.  Crossing my fingers that he is doing well and still in business.

C

1 hour ago, Norman Whitney Jr. said:

Greetings all,

Just curious if anyone has ordered from Tim at Sartron recently.  I've tried to email him a couple times since April and never got a response.  Checked this morning and the website seems to be down.  Crossing my fingers that he is doing well and still in business.

Can you provide the link?

First off, I'm glad he's still in business!

Haven't had a chance to call, but that is the email address (tjames@castools.com) I sent my inquiries to.  Google search provided www.sartron.com as the website address (which is where I think I got his email initially).

And Russ, I, too, google mapped the address... when I saw the "fancy place on the corner", I decided to put a post here. 

46 minutes ago, Norman Whitney Jr. said:

First off, I'm glad he's still in business!

And Russ, I, too, google mapped the address... when I saw the "fancy place on the corner", I decided to put a post here. 

When I saw your first post, I thought to myself, oh no, another critical supplier bites the dust. When I google their address and saw the building, I thought for sure they closed the doors. It has been a while since I ordered from them.  I called a business just down the street from them, the woman that answered verified they were still in operation. 

Actually, if you go up to my Google maps link I posted and go around the corner to the other side of the building, you will see a door open. No matter, I am sure the street image is years old anyway. They must keep a low profile, I failed to see the Sartron name anywhere on the building. 

I emailed Tim again and got a prompt reply.  Who knows, my original emails may have disappeared into the internet ether.  Anyhoo, ordered a pancake coil.  Sorry if I alarmed anyone!